Solving the Chronic Problem of Connecting, Converting and Retaining Wine Customers
It all Starts with a New Conversation
If you haven’t seen our free webinar, click here. It is a great resource with free lessons from a Master of Wine about how to start a new conversation about wine. The webinar covers our research and findings in sensory sciences, principles of food matching, lessons on personal preferences, and gives us a fresh start when it comes to all things wine!
The webinar, and our Vinotype™ business plans are for:
- Winery principles and management
- Wine sales and marketing professionals: winery, retail, e-tail,
- Social media
- Tasting room management and staff
- Winery and wine country tour operators
- Winery event planners
- Wine education professionals
- Restaurant and hospitality management
- Sommeliers & wine program managers
- Anyone who sells products and services to, and between, any of the above!!
What is myVinotype™?
FOR WINE CONSUMERS - myVinotype™ is a free way to learn more about your own personal preferences, then review, remember and share wines, and explore wines that other people just like you have shared, wherever you are at - online, mobile or in social media - all for FREE. Think of it as "Instagram meets Yelp! for Wine... with Relevance". Now in 7 languages, including English, French, German, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese!
FOR WINE OR HOSPITALITY BUSINESSES - myVinotype™ is a way to connect, convert and retain wine customers by starting a new conversation focused on the person, not the product. We offer a host of free information, webinars, services and access to our platform via two plans - one free, and one paid - for wine-related businesses.
- Access to Partner Dashboard
- Ability to put your very own Vinotype assessment on any website.
- View, filter and export your Survey Results to learn more about your audience
- Analytics - better understand who you’re serving
- Wine database - to show YOUR wines on results page of Vinotype Assessment
- FAQs - learn more about the Vinotype methodology
- Videos - ongoing staff training and education
- Contact form to connect you directly to the Vinotype team!
- Subscription to Members-only newsletter
- Money Back Guarantee!
Free "Social Starter" Plan
If you would like to test it out with no obligations, click here to signup for our FREE Social Starter Plan.
This short video shows highlights of the plan, including:
- Access to myVinotype Dashboard
- Install Vinotype App on your Facebook Page
- Unique Partner ID lets you track visitors
- Detailed 2010 Consumer Insights Study (and 2017 once completed)
Get to Know Your Host and Guide, Tim Hanni, MW
- 50 years of loving and learning about wine.
- Industry credentials in wine retail, distribution, marketing, production and education.
- First American to pass the Master of Wine exam
- Certified Wine Educator and am passionate about learning and sharing everything having to do with wine.
- 25 years collaborating with the best research specialists including sensory experts, physicians, psychologists, psychiatrists, and wine consumers to determine a new methodology we call Vinotyping.
- Working with a great team to build the Vinotype platform, which incorporates my methodologies and is accessible by all – Chris Cutler and Danni Lin
If you don't believe us:
“Working with Tim Hanni and implementing Vinotyping as a core concept of our business has been key to differentiating Humble Grape from traditional wine companies. His enthusiasm and engagement with us has been fantastic. Tim and Chris are readily available to help discuss the next level of our plan and are an absolute pleasure to work with… these guys first look to add value to their clients and improve their product. In sum - a class act.”
– James Dawson Owner/Founder HumbleGrape UK